Safely and comfortably fade the appearance of skin imperfections caused by the sun, and uneven skin tones caused by brown and red spots. Effectively and gently restore and rejuvenate the appearance of your skin.
Photorejuvenation is the use of specially designed light, delivered in pulses that specifically targets damaged skin, blood vessels, and brown spots. The light’s action also stimulates NEW collagen growth resulting in your skin LOOKING and FEELING younger!
Laser Photorejuvenation: We call this Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation because it works so well for a combination of problems – sagging skin, baggy eyelids, and prominent blood vessels, brown spots, and scarring. This treatment actually stimulates collagen reproduction that lasts, and even continues for months after your treatment series!
Benefits of Photorejuvenation:
- Photorejuvenation requires - No downtime!
- Photorejuvenation treatments are non-invasive!
- Photorejuvenation covers a wide range of concerns – safely
- Photorejuvenation results are gradual – subtle – with very low risk
- Photorejuvenation is customized/tailored to your specific concerns
- Photorejuvenation gives YOU – “younger looking skin”
What’s involved in Photorejuvenation treatment?
Treatments are quick and easy! A hand held instrument is moved over your skin – emitting a light that breaks up the pigment in brown spots, removes superficial blood vessels, and stimulates collagen production. There is no discomfort involved – in fact patients tell us it’s like a “snapping” sensation as the light passes over the skin.
What body areas can be treated with Photorejuvenation?
We commonly treat the face, neck, and hands! Anywhere you have older looking, blotchy skin!
- Facial skin imperfections, birthmarks and signs of aging
- Unwanted facial and body hair
- Unsightly small veins – spider veins
- Rosacea – facial inflammation
- Fine winkles and lines
- Pigmented and Vascular Lesions
- Acne and Acne Scarring
- To Improve skin texture and tone – tightening
What can I expect following a Photorejuvenation treatment?
Here’s a basic overview of what to expect following an photorejuvenation treatment:
- Pigmented lesions will darken slightly – then fade away in 10-14 days.
- Visible veins can look like “cat scratches” and sometimes the surrounding area reddens a bit and then fades away.
- Redness, and minor swelling are normal in the treated area – this goes away.
- Normal activities may be resumed immediately – the minor side effects go away within a day – normally.
- The treatment is safe, gentle and effective – with the visible results worth it!