New Client Special - Microdermabrasion
Fight the signs of acne, aging, and sun damage with a buff and shine.
We give our client the highest quality and service with a professionally designed microdermabrasion system. Our microdermabrasion machines allow you to rejuvenate, soften and smooth the skin by polishing the skin with aluminum oxide crystals or with a gentle Diamond tips and vacuuming up the dead skin cells.
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Scar Removal
- Rejuvenation of Healthy Skin
- Age Spots
- Sun Damage
- In simple terms, a sand jet or sandblaster shoots fine sand particles onto the surface of the skin in an oscillatory motion. The friction that this motion creates abrades the surface of dead skin cells on the upper-most layer of the skin.
- Regimens normally consist of 4-6 peels within 1-2 week intervals and then followed by a conditioning peel every 6 weeks or thereabouts where necessary.
- Effective materials for cutting and abrading because of their coarse, un-even surfaces.
- Doesn't cause allergic skin reactions, such as eczema, psoriasis, or itching they don't interact chemically and are not absorbed by the skin.
- The crystals have a bactericidal property which is a plus for treating acne as acne is most commonly due to bacterial infection.
You can be assured that you will never feel any pain and we will be able to get all the areas of the face including the eyelids and all around the eyes, the crystals will flow only where they are applied. Skin may feel a little hot and appear a bit red for the first treatment but will be perfectly fine that same day. A normal microdermabrasion treatment varies depending on each client and the sensation of the procedure has been attributed to the sensation of a slight windburn.